Become a Student
Step One: Register
Step Two: Schedule Orientation
We will contact you within 2-5 business days to schedule orientation and testing.
Step Three: Come to Class
Our Adult Education Program serves the rural counties surrounding Travis County. The in-person and online classes are designed for adults with limited mastery of basic educational skills; who do not have a high school diploma; or who are unable to speak, read or write the English language.
Our FREE Classes include:
- Career Training
- College Preparation
- Computer Literacy
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English for Professionals
- GED (High School Equivalency) Preparation in English and Spanish
- U.S. Citizenship
Day and evening, in-person and online classes are available!
All Adult Education students must be at least 19 years unless:
- You are 17 or 18 years old and have the written permission of your parents or guardian as well as proof of your official withdrawal from school.
- You are 16 years old and have been ordered to attend GED/HSE classes by a court of law.