To complete your child’s application fill out, sign and bring the following:
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Immunization records most up to date
- Family income for 2022.
- Most recent Income Tax Form (1040)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) award letter
- Most recent W-2 Forms
- Pay Stubs from all jobs for all of 2022,
- Supplement Security Income (SSI) award letter
- Social Security,
- Unemployment benefits,
- Disability Benefits
- Financial Aid Award letter (Spring & Fall 2021),
- Child support,
- Military pay and allowances
If you are applying as a Foster child (currently in care), please provide placement work.
If you are experiencing homelessness, please notify program staff for further guidance.